If you’re looking for a cheap flight, you may be in luck if you can act fast. There’s a couple of sales that will be expiring very soon that you can still take advantage of – if you’re willing to book now.
- AirTran is conducting a “Nothin’ But Net Escapes Sale” that expires tomorrow, April 26th – so take a peek at their discount fares before they expire.
- Virgin America is offering some nice “Fares to Fly By” – but they expire tonight at midnight. Take a look before they disappear.
- Delta is promoting flights to various destinations across Europe with low prices from select cities around the U.S. This offer doesn’t expire until April 30th, but it’s worth having on your radar.
- And lastly, Alaska Airlines is also serving up some nice prices on flights to popular destinations in the western U.S. – including Alaska and Hawaii. You have a bit more time with these offers too as they expire at the end of April or in early May.
Here’s some more travel news you can use:
- A new website called MissTravel.com launched earlier this month that offers “hot people” free travel. Sound shallow? Well, it is. The site connects rich people (the 1%) with good-looking people who want to gallivant around the world on the rich person’s dime. However, the site insists it’s not an escort service.
- Multiple airport screeners have been arrested for allegedly taking handsome bribes to look the other way while loads of illegal drugs slipped through security at Los Angeles International Airpot… er, Airport.
- Howard Johnson is offering anyone named Don Draper a free night after the television show Mad Men featured the hotel chain in a recent episode. In that episode, the character named Don Draper and his wife go to a HoJo only to find the pool is closed. HoJo’s marketing team is playing along and offering a free night’s stay to anyone with the legal name Don Draper (as a mea culpa) if they stay before August 31st. However, it begs the question: Is a night at HoJo’s really worth the investment in a fake ID?